Pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code, this information is provided to Users who interact with the services provided by Desiolens, accessible remotely on the following Internet site: shop.desiolens.com
THE PROCESSING "CONTROLLER"
The data processing "controller" is: Qualimed srl
OBJECT OF PROCESSING
Pursuant to the above indicated art. 13 of Legislative decree 196 of 30 June 2003 – Personal data protection code, Users are hereby informed that the personal data they may supply shall be subject to personal data processing.
Desiolens undertakes to process such data in accordance with current regulations.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Desiolens performs personal data processing limited by what is strictly necessary for performing its commercial activity, excluding processing when the purposes can be realised by means of anonymous data or methods which can only identify the interested party in case of need.
In particular, the purposes of data processing are connected exclusively:
- – to the online sales service;
- – to billing and other administrative or accounting practices relating to the services provided by Desiolens;
- – to the sending of information such as newsletters, publicity material or for carrying out surveys.
Consent for communication and processing of personal data is optional.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
Desiolens processes personal data using digital or paper means. Access to the data is reserved to the personnel appointed for processing and affiliate companies. The processing allows Desiolens 's users to benefit from its services in accordance with the general conditions and this section of information. Personal data will be stored on magnetic media
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be communicated to:
- – Monitoring and control authorities in accordance with legal, regulatory and European community obligations. The communication of personal data processed does not in this case need prior consent from the user of the site;
- – Any third party companies which provide transmission and transport of communications, press services to the user;
- – Subsidiary and associated companies in accordance with article 2359 of the civil code, whose processing with related purposes have been notified in accordance with article 7(2), for pursuing the same purposes for which the data were collected.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
- - First name, surname, address, tel, fax, e-mail, VAT no and tax ID, IP address.
- - Browsing data – log files
- - Data supplied voluntarily by the user
Voluntary and express sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels to this site and compilation of specifically provided forms imply subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary for responding to applications produced and/or providing the service requested
OPTION TO GRANT DATA
The user is free to provide personal data in the application forms for the various offers promoted on the portal; however, failure to grant the mandatory data requested, will make it impossible to obtain the service.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative decree 196/2003, interested parties, or physical persons, legal persons, entities or associations to which the data refer are entitled at any time:
- 1. to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data which concern them, even if not yet recorded, and communication of it in an intelligible form;
- 2. to obtain indication:
- - of the origin of the personal data;
- - of the purposes and methods of processing;
- - the entities/individuals or categories of entities/individuals to which the personal data may be communicated or which may become aware of it as a designated representative in the State territory, of managers or employees;
- - the updating, adjustment or, where there is an interest, supplementation of the data;
- - deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of the law, including for which the storage was not necessary as regards the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- - confirmation that the operations referred to in a) and b) were brought to the awareness, including as regards their content, of the entities/persons to which the data were communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the case where the fulfilment of this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- 3. The interested party is entitled to oppose, wholly or in part:
- - processing of personal data which concerns him/her for legitimate reasons, even if such processing is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- - processing of personal data which concerns him/her for sending advertising direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the above rights, contact: email@example.com